The Manik Engineers MT-100 pressure relief event indicator offers a simple yet innovative solution to quickly identify when a pressurized system has been compromised. A Manik Engineers MT-100 installed on the outlet of a pressure relief valve (PRV) can be the first line of defense against the costly and potentially hazardous release of refrigerants such as ammonia or Freon, or steam and other compressed gasses.
By providing a visual indication of what can be an intermittent event, the Manik Engineers MT-100 provides the system operator with a quick, reliable, and cost effective solution to a problem that could go undetected for a significant amount of time.
- Hard-anodized aluminum body and indicator flags
- Stainless steel axle and paddle
- O-ring axle seals
- Design pressure: 250 PSIG
- Available in three connection sizes: 1' FPT, 1½' FPT, 2' FLG
- Easy to install and maintain
- Low pressure drops
- Flag position viewable from a distance
- Locking spring to secure flag in place after a release