HEAT PIPE HEAT EXCHANGER FOR ENERGY CONSERVATION
- Converts hot to cold and cold to hot.
- Can be used for air, water, liquid and gases medium.
- Operating temperature 0°C to 600°C
- Unique individual pipes which are easy to maintain / service
Heat Pipes for Heat Recovery
- Utilizing a heat pipe, thermal energy can be recovered from warmer air and added to cooler air.
- In temperate climates this permits energy saving to be realized through preheating of the outside air. Conversely, in hot climates the savings are associated with pre-cooling of the outside air.