The MGV valves are specially designed to meet all modern refrigeration application necessities as service valves and favorable flow characteristics.
- Applicable to R717(Ammonia), R744(CO2), HCFC and HFC.
- The valves and seal caps are prepared for sealing, to avoid
operation by unauthorised person.
- The MGV valves have front & back metal to metal seating.
- Valve body material is low temperature steel as per PED norms.
- Maximum working pressure: 754 psi g (52 bar g).
- Operating temperature range: -60 to +150°C (-76 to 302°F).
- Available with the following connection
|Model||INLET PORT||OUTLET PORT|
|MGV-8 A||1/4″ NPTM||1/4' NPTM ANSI|
|MGV-8 B||1/4″ NPTM||3/8' NPTM ANSI|
|MGV-8 C||3/8″ NPTM||3/8' NPTM ANSI|
|MGV-8 D||1/2″ NPTM||1/2' NPTM ANSI|
|MGV-8 E||1/4″ NPTF||1/4' NPTF ANSI|
|MGV-8 F||1/4″NPTF||3/8'NPTF ANSI|
|MGV-8 G||3/8″ NPTF||3/8'NPTF ANSI|
|MGV-8 H||1/4″ NPTM||1/4' NPTF|
|MGV-8 J||1/4″NPTF||1/2' NPTF|
|MGV-8 K||1/2″ MPT||1/2' FPT|
|MGV-8 M||1/4″ WELD||1/2' FPT|