These high quality valves are compact, strong and reliable.
Stainless steel pistons with Teflon seals are used to overcome the
problem of valve sticking due to dirt or lack of oil. Pilot seats are
polished stainless steel on Teflon discs and main valve seats align
for tight closing. These valves can be used in liquid. suction, hot
gas, discharge, pump lines etc., where a strong opening, tight
closing valve is required.
- All Valves are spring closing.
- All Valves have Teflon seat
- One Solenoid Coil fits all Valves
- Close-coupled strainers are available
- Non Asbestos gasket
- 300 PSI (21 bar) MOPD
- Suitable for Ammonia, CO2, R-22, R13a, R404a and other refrigerants
- MS8½” (15 mm) Ductile Iron Body
- MS7¾” – 1¼” (20 – 32 mm) Ductile Iron Body