The Manik Oil Separator Pressure Control Valve is used for the control of discharge pressure of the compressor. The valve aims to provide quick pressure build-up of oil pressure. Additionally, the MOSCV acts as a non-return valve in the discharge line.
The MOSCV operates on differential pressure. When the differential pressure across the oil separator and the suction side goes above 2 Bar (28 psi), the valve is fully opened. A differential pressure of 0.6 bar (8psi) is required for Low-pressure applications. These valves are available in butt weld angle type only.
- Housing and Bonnet Material: LCC A352, Low temperature weldable cast steel.
- Max Working Pressure = 45 Bar
- Temperature range: -46 to 150oC
- Suitable for R717 and other non-flammable refrigerants.
- Precise operation with excellent repeatability.
- Teflon seating for perfect sealing and prevention of backward leakage.
- Aids quick-build-up of Oil pressure during Compressor Start-Up.