The MHPSV Stop Valves are refrigerant shut-off valves designed to be socket-welded or butt-welded directly to steel piping, thereby eliminating potential leaky flanges or threaded joints and simplifying installation. These valves fit all requirements of the latest refrigeration technology and have desired flow characteristics with a low pressure drop design. The MHPSV has specialised internal back- seating support which allows the shaft seal (packing gland) to be replaced while the valve is still under working condition. Interchangeable handwheel or seal cap available. These valves are available in angle and globe types. The Teflon seat lends durability to the seating surface.
- Maximum working pressure: 798 psi g (55 bar g)
- Fluid temperature range: -60°C to + 150°C (–76°F to 302°F)
- Application: Ammonia, Fluorocarbons, Carbon Dioxide
- Material: Body: LCC A352 Cast Steel Body
- Internals: SS304
- Seat: PTFE
- Connections: DN15-40 – Socket/Butt Weld
- DN50-300 – Butt Weld.
- Reliable Back Seating.
- DN 15-65 Available in stainless steel upon special request