MHPSCV is a combination stop valve and normally-spring-closed check valve.Whereas MHPCV is a simple angle-type check valve. Both of these are available in an angle way only. Valves open wide for full flow in the arrow's direction on the valve body and promptly reseat when reverse flow occurs. Optimum opening characteristics are attained due to Precisely Cut Ports (MHPSCV/MHPCV 50-125).Primary characteristics of these valves include efficient functioning at low differential pressure,easy inspection and maintenance.These valves have stainless steel stems with back seating for seal replacementunder working conditions. The internal design minimizes pulsations.
- Maximum working pressure: 798 psi g (55 bar g)
- Fluid temperature range: -60°C to + 150°C (–76°F to 302°F)
- Application: Ammonia, Fluorocarbons, Carbon Dioxide
- Material: Body: LCC A352 Cast Steel Body
- Valve Cone: EN1A
- Valve Stem: SS304
- Packing Gland: SS304
- Seat: PTFE
- Connections: DN15-125 – Socket/Butt Weld
- Reliable Back Seating
- DN15-65 available in stainless steel upon special request.