MHPFV Filters are designed to facilitate the removal of foreign materials from refrigeration systems. They help to maintain and clean dirt and weld slag easily. These valves are available in angle and globe types. These filters are generally used to reduce downtime from the risk of unwanted breakdowns and are used ahead of key equipment such as Ammonia Pumps and Compressors etc. in the refrigeration plants duringcommissioning and where uninterrupted filtration of the refrigerant is required. Filter Mesh are available across the following mesh sizes 100μ (US150), 150μ (US100), 250μ (US60) and 500μ (US35).
For other sizes, please contact Manik Engineers.
- Maximum working pressure: 798 psi g (55 bar g)
- Fluid temperature range: -60°C to + 150°C (–76°F to 302°F)
- Application: Ammonia, Fluorocarbons, Carbon Dioxide
- Material: Body: LCC A352 Cast Steel Body
- Filter Mesh: SS304 Standard/Pleated
- Connections: DN15-40– Socket/Butt Weld
- DN50-200 – Butt Weld