- SVRA is a direct or servo operated solenoid valve for liquid, suction and hot gas lines with ammonia or fluorinated refrigerants.
- SVRA valves are supplied complete or as separate components, I.e. valve body, coil and flanges can be ordered separately.
- SVRAT is an assisted lift, servo operated solenoid valve for liquid, suction and hot gas lines with ammonia and flurinated refrigerants.
- SVRAT is specially designed to open and stay open at a pressure drop of 0 bar. The SVRAT solenoid valve is thus suitable for use in all plant where the required opening differential pressure is 0 bar.
- SVRAT is available as components, I.e. valve body, flanges and coil must be ordered separately.
- SVRAT 10, 15 and 20 all have spindle for manual operation.